Washington's Premier Location
- Located in the heart of Rosslyn
- Unparalleled views of the Potomac River, the Nation's Capital and all her monuments
- Sits on 16 acres at the junction of 4 major highways (Route 50, Route 66, GW Parkway, I395, and I95)
- Easy access to 2 Metro lines and commuter buses to Georgetown and other points of interest
River Place is ideally located:
- On the banks of the Potomac River at the foot of Key Bridge in the heart of Rosslyn, the anchor of the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor
- 2 blocks from the Rosslyn Station on Metro's Orange and Blue lines and served by 7 different public and commercial bus lines.
- At the junction of 4 major highways – Routes 50, 66, 395 and the George Washington Memorial Parkway
The River Place Owners Association office, also referred to as the Parking office, is co-located with the Entertainment Center on the ground level of River Place South, facing the Marine Corps War (Iwo Jima) Memorial.
Local Transportation Links: